Savage and Associates hired five local college students with northwest Ohio ties to join the advisor internship program this summer.
The program provides formal training, access to mentors, opportunity to acquire professional licenses, and other valuable experiences. Joining the program are the following students:
- Connor Judy – junior from Bowling Green State University; business major specializing in finance; hometown is Monclova, Ohio (top left).
- Paul Latz – junior from The University of Toledo; finance and professional sales major; hometown is Perrysburg, Ohio (top middle).
- Connor McCann – junior from Bowling Green State University; finance and insurance, and risk management dual major; hometown is Sylvania, Ohio (top right).
- Maher Saleh – junior from The University of Toledo; finance and management, and leadership skills dual major; hometown is Toledo, Ohio (lower left).
- Caitlin Tudor – junior from The University of Toledo; finance major; hometown is Kenton, Ohio (lower right).
“Savage is fortunate to have such impressive college students join our team this summer,” stated J.R Toland, president and CEO, Savage. “We’re excited to have these five bright, talented individuals grow with us.”
Along with working to acquire their life and health license, the students will learn some of the basic risk products, meet regularly with industry experts, learn the importance of ensuring clients are well rounded in their portfolio of bank accounts, investments and insurance, as well as progress in several areas to enhance their industry knowledge. The internship program runs through mid-August.
Students interesting in learning about the advisor internship program should contact Liz Harmon, director of recruiting and practice development, at 419-725-7211 or [email protected].