Savage and Associates has hired five college students with northwest Ohio roots to join the advisor internship program this summer which provides formal training, access to mentors, opportunity to acquire professional licenses, and other valuable experiences.
Joining the program are the following students:
• Anna Brubaker – student from The University of Toledo, majoring in finance and minoring in professional sales (top left)
• Ryan Christie – student from The University of Toledo, majoring in finance and information systems (top middle)
• Jason Drees – student from The University of Toledo, majoring in finance and professional sales (top right)
• Chandler Fitzgerald – student from Pensacola Christian College, majoring in business management (lower left)
• Shawn Old – student from Ohio University, majoring in international business and business analytics (lower right)
“It is our honor, and long standing tradition at Savage, to work with some of the best and brightest students so they can begin their professional careers immediately after graduation,” stated J.R. Toland, president and CEO, Savage and Associates. “It’s a win-win for everyone involved, and we look forward to seeing them grow with us.”
Along with working to acquire their life and health license, the students will learn some of the basic risk products, meet regularly with industry experts, learn the importance of ensuring clients are well rounded in their portfolio of bank accounts, investments and insurance, as well as progress in several areas to enhance their industry knowledge. The internship program runs through mid-August.
Students interesting in learning about the advisor internship program should contact Liz Harmon, recruitment and practice development manager, Savage and Associates, at 419-725-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.