LARGE GROUP PRICING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
MEWA Insurance Solutions
Savage and Associates is working with the Toledo Bar Association to offer a Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA) for members with 1-50 employees.
Paramount and the Northwest Ohio Benefit Alliance (NWOBA) have partnered to create a fully funded Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA) for qualified businesses with 50 or fewer employees—including sole proprietorships.
MEWAs allow small businesses to join together for the purpose of medical benefits and serve as an alternative to the Affordable Care Act.
Contact a Savage advisor for a quote.
Savage and Associates is the Toledo Bar Association’s broker partner for marketing MEWAs to its members.
Who is Eligible?
Qualified employer groups with 1-50 employees (including sole proprietors) are eligible to join the NWOBA MEWA (fees apply). Employers must be located within the Paramount Ohio Commercial service area to apply.
- Large group pricing for small businesses
- Multiple plan options
- Locally owned and operated
- Integrated care delivery system which can reduce medical cost and improve outcomes for members
2018 MEWA Plans
- MEWA HMO 8020 (500)
- MEWA HMO 8020 (1000)
- MEWA HMO 8020 (2500)
- MEWA HMO 7030 (4000)
- MEWA CDHP 100 (3000)
- MEWA CDHP 8020 (3500)
- MEWA CDHP 8020 (4000)
- MEWA CDHP 7030 (5000)
- MEWA OOA 8020 (3500)
(All CDHP plans are H.S.A. eligible)
- Wide array of benefit options including HMO and HSA-compatible plan designs
- Employers can offer more than one plan design to employees
- No medical underwriting at this time (subject to change)