R.J. Rajner has over 13 years of experience in the employee benefits business and is well known in the business community. He is an active member and has served in a leadership role with local and regional Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations:
- Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee (2012 – present)
- Toledo Area Small Business Association (TASBA)
- Board Member – (2009 – 2015) (Board Chairman 2012)
- Maumee Chamber of Commerce
- Board member (2007 – 2015) (Board President 2010)
- Ohio Small Business Council (Ohio Chamber of Commerce)
- Board Member (2011 – 2014)
- Northwest Ohio Association of Health Underwriters
- Board Member – Legislative Co-chair (2009-2010)
R.J. is also an Adjunct Faculty Member at Hondros College in Maumee, OH. He teaches several courses including preparation f or the Ohio Health Insurance Licensing Exam (with fellow Savage advisor, Dan Finkel) and CE courses including Ethics and Healthcare Reform.
R.J. is married to Andrea, who is a high school English teacher at Hopewell Loudon Schools. He has two children, Jack who will enter Perrysburg High School as a freshman in the fall and his daughter, Julia who attends Perrysburg Junior High.
Registrations and Designations