For more than 40 years in financial services industry, we at Savage and Associates, Inc. have served many individuals, professionals, and business owners by helping them minimize financial risk and maximize opportunities.
- 1957: The late John F. Savage started the firm with the belief in people and the difference they can make in the lives of others.
- Today: We are one of the largest and most successful financial services firms in the United States, serving thousands of clients and have more than 40 financial professionals and 50 office personnel.
How we help clients with financial services
Savage and Associates’ mission is to serve our clients financial services and insurance needs beyond their expectations.
- We do this by taking our clients’ perspective, listening carefully to their needs and concerns
- We help them identify their financial goals, and then we provide sound advice and realistic solutions to their financial problems.
- We also help our clients improve business performance, reduce taxation, increase wealth, and transfer wealth to future generations.
Integrity, respect for our clients and our commitment to serve are the hallmarks of business at Savage and Associates.
Statement of Purpose
The people of Savage and Associates firmly believe our success is a product of the service we provide our clients and our community. We trust our firm will continue to grow through a strong belief in God and family instilled in us by our founder John Savage. We will achieve success through:
- A team of well-educated, informed and highly-competent associates, who value integrity, take pride in their work and commit themselves to excellence.
- Outstanding financial counsel combined with first-rate product and services.
- A generous donation of time and financial resources to community endeavors.
- An understanding that business will go where it’s invited and remain where it’s appreciated.